Saturday, April 10, 2010

First ever chasing experience in KOTA KINABALU-KL - Kim Hyun Joong

Yes..Annyeong haseyo........first of all....without any doubt.....no need me to explain a single thing...just with a glance at the picture posted above....everyone will definitely be smitten with this cute boy....yes....look at his angelic face features with his heavenly smile...this guy simply wonderful....n he was given a very simple name....KIM HYUN JOONG...Yes...he is the leader of the popular band SS501...

Where should i start??....everything started after i watched the korean drama 'Boys over flowers' ....totally fell in love with this guy's charismatic n his excellent acting skills...n here comes my DEEP LOVE & ADMIRATION towards him...

Everything still remain fresh in my mind....though it happened quite long ago.....year 2009...haha....whao...so long liao...y still wanna dwell with it?? it is because this boy is not just beautiful ...with his appearance...but he has a heart of gold....while is really rare to find in any other artists in this entertainment world...

2nd september 2009-3rd september 2009

After watched Boys Over Flowers....im hoping so much to see Hyun Joong in person...n keep praying....n yes....n less than 3 months....with my unremitting efforts of searching for ss501 informations...one day...my friend who was also a TS told me that...they got a news that SS501 might be coming to malaysia for an autograph session...i was so excited...n kept waiting for confirmation...that time it was 31st of August 2009..i still remember clearly in my mind...

While waiting..with an excited emotion....i got a little bored n went to the saloon to set my hair...n also dyed my hair...that time was like 8pm at night...on the 2nd of september....when i came back home with a weary and totally worn out body....i saw my friends....busy sending me messages in msn...whao..whole screen was orange in colour...when i clicked on it....i got the boys flight details....omg....my friends told me they will be arriving Kuala Lumpur the next day from Kota Kinabalu....that time i was frantic...not knowing what to do..my brain was completely flustered....

Immediately i phoned some of my friends....to seek for advices...i wanted to go to Kota Kinbalu n fly back with the boys in the same plane to Kuala Lumpur...but that time...it was really too last minute...i cant even book air ticket online...n it was so late at night...

However..i will never give up...i phone one of my close friend, Clara..n asked her what should i do since she introduced one of her friend who was a SS501 fan to me...i asked her what should i do...she told me....that this news was released really late...hence, she was pretty sure that....it will not be many fans that will be able to purchase an air ticket to fly with the boys....n asked me to try my luck...there might be no fans...or will be a few...

Feeling really determined..i told myself....n i sat down n thought a while...'Agnes!! This is your chance...SS501 wont come often...go ahead n chase!!'....hence...since i cant purchase the air ticket online...since it's less than 24 hours....i need to purchase it personally in the airport...at that time..it nearly touched 10pm at night....i dont care...i phoned the taxi uncle who i knew quite well....to fetch me to LCCT ( a low cost airport).....before that...i need money...n yes...since i purchased the air ticket at last minute....the price will definitely be really costly..but i dont care...in my mind...i kept on chanting....KIM HYUN JOONG......nothing in my mind but his face...lol

I asked the taxi uncle to fetch me to the bank atm to withdraw my money..because i need to withdraw money before 12am...or the bank will be closed!! The uncle kept asking me..what am i up to in the middle of the night...i just told him i wanna go chase my idol...he went speechless n wished me good luck...haha...after that...i went back home to pack my luggage....just a small hand carry luggage so that i can hold it in my arms...need to run while chasing...no time for luggage check in.. haha.P.S "I ALWAYS CHASE STAR...BUT THIS TIME...KIM HYUN JOONG'S CHASING PLAN IS A TOTAL RUSH ONE...WITHOUT ANY PROPER PLANNING...TOTALLY A AMORPHOUS ONE..'

Around 2am....i started my journey to the LCCT airport.....i reached there around 3am...n faster rushed to the Air Asia Air ticket sales counter....too bad...luck wasnt with me...n it was closed...once again im panic...i ran to the information counter to seek for help....that gal told me the counter will be open at 5am....which means....i need to wait 2 hours in that freezing airport all alone....im so bored......omg....in heart kept on chanting..FOR LEADER..I MUST STRUGGLE!! lol

I sat down alone in a cafe.....i saw ppl sleeping...they looked at me...im so scared..hahaha......some even disturb me....i nearly smack them...haha..but for HyunJoong..im willing to endure all these...im freezing cold...n soon...with my strong determination....the time finally arrived....i went to queue to purchase my tic to kota kinabalu ...the earliest flight....6.50am in the morning....

I was on top of the world as i managed to purchase the air ticket....kept planning what to do when i see my super beloved SS501 boys....lol....n i was really tired...n fell asleep in the plane a few minutes as soon as i board the plane...n what makes me worry was that...the plane delayed for about half an hour....n i need to board the next plane which was MALAYSIA AIRLINES FROM KOTA KINABALU BACK TO KUALA LUMPUR which was the plane SS501 will be taking ,MH2605!!! I Now my flight was delayed!! im damn worry....i havent even pay for my flight ticket from KK to KL....

I kept on looking at my watch...then i asked the air hostess ....whether we wil be able to land in time or not?? because i need to board another plane back to KL....due to some emergencies...as SS501 will be taking the plane at 10.45am...n she told me that i might not be able to catch the plane in time....at that moment..i nearly give up...but i tell myself i must be brave n move forward...i told that air hostess i need to reach in time...hence she helped me to inform the pilot...to increase the speed!!! hahaha...omg..i feel im so troublesome..but ok....for SS501...im wiling to do whatever silly things..hahha....then the gal told me she will lead me the way to the front passenger seat n let me go down from the plane first as soon as the plane landed...

Then i told her another shocking news...i told her im boarding MAS airlines...n she was shocked n told me that MAS airlines will be in another airport....as we will be landing at Kota Kinabalu low cost airport!!!once again im frantic....omg....she taught me what to do....n i listened carefully ....

As soon as the plane landed smack on Kota Kinabalu low cost airport...YES...im the first one to go down from the plane!! and the plane did not really delay....haha..the pilot saw me n said...hey girl....good luck!! i wonder he knew what im going to do??haha...i ran to the imegresen to check my IC...then ran to the taxi counter to buy the taxi ticket to the Kota Kinabalu International airport....i did everything the air hostess told me....i even urged the taxi driver to drive faster...because in im the rush......HONESTLY...THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I WENT TO KOTA KINABALU MYSELF....i can get lost anytime...hahha....for ss501....il do it!!

I asked the taxi to stop right at the entrance where i can get to the MAS sales office right away....i ran to the office..paid my air ticket.....n yes...the air ticket was so expensive...i nearly faint..but it's fine!! Hyun Joong that matters!! lol...i was drenched in sweat....haha..the MAS agent asked me why am i sweating...i told him i ran...n i did not talk much with him..because i must go and hunt my SS501 hotties!!lol...

As soon as i got my air ticket...i ran down to the check in counter to check in....i looked around....but there wasnt any sign of the guys....immediately i went to check in..when everything was done...i checked my watch...it was 10.15am...the boys must have arrived....hence...after waited for another 5 minutes..i decided to check in the departure hall....i asked the 2 gals on the imegresen counter whether they saw 5 korean guys....very handsome n tall guys??....hahah...immediately they told me...YES WE SAW THEM...THEY WERE INSIDE ALREADY...HAVING LUNCH IN KOPITIAM...they even asked me to help them snap pictures...

With a heart pumping as fast as lightning...i faster ran again...one again...sweat a pail of sweats...whatever preparation ...looks...everything at that moment...one word to describe...RUINED UP!! lol...i ran n ran n ran...n oops....ran till the end of the corner...also did not see the boys...then ran back again.....alright...mind my sillyness.....yes...this was my first time went to kota kinabalu airport....so....forgive me for being blur....im well known as a blur girl...haha..

The Kopitiam which our super boys were crunching on their lunch was actually the first shop...n why am i running till the end of the corner???!!! this simply proves my blurness...sigh....i saw Jung min....omg....my eyes opened widely....ot ttok ke???!!!! i saw leader...omg..............handsome till i went speechless...inexplicable.....i saw him talking to magnae .....opps....i phoned my godsis..who likes leader too...she told me...hey u silly gal...go ahead..go in n talk to them....dont waste ur money....!!! i walked toward jung min...n said...hi...he was eating some kind of curry mee i think...erm...not interested to look at his food....he is so pretty...very different from in photo......he looked at me with a shock expression...n at the same time...kyu jong was sitting beside him...also...not smiling....ok...then the manager came...n said...pls dont disturb them!!! i was pretty pissed off...as im so tired..n im just saying hi!!...i told the manager....ermm...r u a korean?? im not harming them....im just saying hi!!!! well....it's pretty obvious im showing my pissed off face...lol...his manager too much..but it's ok....i can see the boys really closed up...

Then...Young saengie was the first to finish his food...or maybe he disliked the food..haha..so he was the first to come out....that time my pair of eyes kept focusing on leader n magnae...hahaha....no doubt both of them r my favourite..lol.....then suddenly i realised someone was standing in front of me...n yes...im short!!! hahah.. can only see his chest!! that time i was busy talking in the hp asking for help..lol..because im so scared...lol....then i looked up...it was Young Saengie!! omg...how can i dont feel anything with such a pretty boy standing in front of me..i was shocked....really shocked....imagine..like not even 10cm distance...so near....he saw me so shock...n i immediately i said...hi Young Saengie...n waved to him.....his face was expressionless too....but he waved back to me...he was really fair...hehe.....then since he wasnt my favourite..i walked away n wait for leader patiently...that time...Young Saeng was looking around the airport i think..he walked from one end to the other....haha..or he wants to exercise to burn some calories after his heavy lunch??haha..as he ws walking back...he saw me again...from far...i looked at him....from far as im busy talking in the hp.....he was wearing sunglasses....so i really dont know if he is looking at me...hahha.....maybe he realised im looking at him..so...he waved to me again....so...i did the same to him...so..Young Saengie was exactly the same like what ppl told me...he is actually a very warm hearted boy....but seldom smile because he is cool..haha...he is cute....

Then..yes...finally time to board the plane...i was too nervous...n shy..so i simply walked around...acted as if im not some kind of crazy fans...then i saw all of them walking towards the opposite direction from where im standing...haha...i looked at my air ticket...omg....im at the wrong side...again i need to run like a mad girl...n really ...lucky me.....that time....really no other fans follow the boys to Kuala Lumpur from Kota Kinabalu....omg............my surrounding was kinda empty....then i ran n ran n ran..that time i already not in my hp....i walked beside magnae...omg....again...i only reach his shoulder..sad sad sad...i said...softly ..HI..IM FROM MALAYSIA....magnae looked to my direction..where my voice came from...again...he cant see me...then he looked down.n saw me...whahhaahhahahahha....so embarrassed....but it's so fine...he was sooooooooooooooooo.....extremely fair....n i was like.omg...this boy.......miss universe or what??HAHAHA...he smiled to me n said hi...n because im very polite...the manager din really scold me...just look at me...i smiled...but in heart...im shivering....grrrrr....DONT BEAT ME!! haaha....

Then beside magnae was my super hero leader!!!! OMG.....THIS leader...as usual...he was in his black outfits...everything black....like some kind of black man!! but where on earth to find such hot man like him!!??omg....he really very cute...n hot...i havent even said hi to him...but he heard me said hi to magnae n looked at me..n said...hello...waving to me with his heavenly smile...i nearly melt....i looked at him..n freezed...hahha......then they talked to each other n walked towards the escalator...i went speechless.....i ran to leader side....n walked beside him...n said hi leader...annyeong...n seriously...that time ...my korean is really poor...both of our conversation met with blank incomprehension...sad case...leader kept looking at me beside him n smile...because i looked helpless...n kept on hi...haha..so he kept on smiling...n then...we were on the escalator...

In front of me was their manager...then in front of the manager was magnae n leader...n faster phoned my godsis n asked for help again...hahhahaha...im so scared...i spoke in english..that time my knowledge on the boys was really limited...i dont know magnae knows some english....hahaha...i said something bad about them...haha....i told my godsis...wah....korean stars not easy to chase....i feel chasing tw stars is like in heaven..now im in the hell....the manager in front of me smiled a little..n i ignore him...haha...then magnae looked at me at the back n talked to leader...then leader also turned back...haha...then i told my godsis....i feel the boys did not apply any make up on their face because i can see leader's moustache!! but how come still so handsome >??!! then i asked my godsis...' Do u want leader to said hi to u??......all of a sudden....out of the blue...leader looked back n said....HI.....!!!omg.....i was stunt....n leader smiled broadly to me when he said hi ....i was like...omg....i asked my godsis...hey...did u hear that??but.....i din ask him to say hi wo....im asking u only! my godsis laughed so hard in hp...then i switch off my hp because i need to board the plane already....lol

I entered the plane..n i saw leader sitting with Young Saeng again....seemed like leader was forcing Young Saeng to snap pic with him...n i heard Young Saeng..said...'si ro...'...something like he dont wan..haha..then leader kept forcing...so damn hilarious..then i walked passed them..n stopped a while n said...annyeong haseyo...pan gep sim ni da...hahah....*sorry if my pinyin is wrong*.....then leader again looked at me... stared at me..n said..yeah....pan gep sim ni da with a smile..haha...then this time...was a little different...he looked at me from head to toe...i wonder why was him scanning me....hope it's not because he feel im weird...im so worry...then behind was magnae n jung min....omg...magnae so noisy...kept on blablabla..then i walked pass him again..i said...annyeong magnae....he looked at me n smile...annyeong....i said....happy to see u ...in english...n he said....yeah..same here..n smiled...he was so fair n handsome...n he played summore n said....annyeong annyeong...haaa...seee...yooo....i laughed..then he laughed...then when he saw Jung mIn stared at him..immediately he kept quiet...damn funny boy...haha....then as i looked in front...i saw the manager standing in front of me...omg...gave me a great shock...whao....giving me his stern look...n said...pls move...i said..yeah..im moving..walao...

The whole plane was basically conquered by all SS501 korean workers!!!n i was sitting with one of his cameraman....he was quite ok looking too....hehe....compare to malaysians....he is definitely better looking!! haha...i tried hard to speak english with him....but he just answered a little...i asked him....whether the SS boys know how to speak english...he said..NO...hahaha...then i spoke quite fast with him..n he said....'CAN U TALK SLOW ??'...HAHHA.....his english...is understandable though..i smiled n said ok..n i need to use broken english to communicate with him...so funny...n he was really friendly.......the whole journey...im sitting with the whole bunch of korean ppl...but i dont understand a single thing...lol...then i kept on looking at the back.because i need to use the washroom...the washroom was forever busy...then behind me was one of SS501 guy dancer or who?? dunno.....very tall skinny korean guy....face......not bad....haha...im so embarrassed...because he may wonder why i kept looking at his direction...so he smiled to me...omg...again..i know i looked silly!! then when i saw the 'green light' ...i faster rushed to the washroom to fix my look...whao...i looked kinda pale...lol....sigh...then i walked bad again...the guy smiled to me again...shy again..haih..then..sit until our plane landed in KLIA....again..i know...another battle with TS...hahaha......super TS..sure will scream n all...then i walked down....together with SS boys n workers....i saw leader took out his video camera n started to record the fans in the airport as he was walking out from the arrival hall....i called him again from back...leader......softly...he looked at me with his famous blank expression....hahahaha....then i also became dumbfounded...haha..i just smiled to him...he nodded n smile...then i simply run in the crowd...i heard TS chanting SS501 SS501.....WAH.....n im walking out with him...wah.... chanting for me too??omg..dreaming la...haha..suddenly i realized the blur me was walking beside magnae...again im shocked...n said...magnae..hi...we meet again...then he smiled...n said...hello....how r u??...malaysia....yeah...i looked at him with a blank face again...i dont know why he asked me how am i...ermm....of course im fine...omg....hahhaha....he must be out of question...then i said...magnae....ur so cute...n u know...our magnae famous action....was....he used his hands to touch his perfect hair when i complimented on him..n smiled shyly....then when they about to reach the exit..magnae looked at me n said bye....see u later....opps....do u know im going to the autograph session again??haha...then i faster search for leader in the throng of crowd....this time..not polite anymore...i shouted leader!!! n luckily he was tall enough...n he saw me drowning in the sea of TS...haha...he waved to me n smiled...omg...nearly faint.....

Then i faster reunit with my friends n rushed to the signing location.....we were pretty late...but thank GOD we managed to get the boys signature....wah...i just went to leader's side...sorry magnae....but seriously...all of them looked so freaking hot n handsome....omg...really .....angels .....i looked at leader...n yes....again...i make myself looked silly...body language come into play this time..lol..i pointed at myself... i wanted to ask me whether he still remember me...hahahhahah..omg..im so stupid...he smiled.....because i looked really stupid....he again smiled n nodded...n said...kamsa ham nida...then while happily shaking his beautiful precious hand...suddenly i realized someone staring at me with his devil face...when i looked beside leader...i saw the manager...he recognized me...he just stared at me...din ask me to get lost...haha..but very fierce..but the poor me...too scared....n when i saw him...i was shocked ...again eyes widely opened...n even waved to leader's manager n said hi to him...omg...this time leader din smile to me..he looked at me with his blank expression again....his eyes also widely opened...omg..really handsome...i miss him damn super much..then when i walked down....i looked back..n i saw leader got glance at me a while...my friend at the back told me too...again...happy till speechless....well....even if leader looked at me because he feel im stupid also nvm...im just totally besotted with him....but i wonder why am i so calm....wont scream n all.maybe im really mad already...lol

Then event ended..my friends n i faster rushed to the airport.....to send the boys off to korea....omg..my heart was so painful....unwilling to let them leave me....then finally the boys arrived....i saw leader face was totally black...yes..apart of being over exhausted.....something happened...our 4d leader lost his passport.....aigo....ot ttok ke....haih...this boy.. fans around him kept on screaming...but he did not respond....i know him well...so i din scream.just follow from back....cus ....i feel...if someone keeps on screaming my name..i wont feel comfortable too...very annoying...haha....then...he went to the police room i think...then finally the matter settle....but before that...though his face was black...haha...he is still looking sumptuous..with his ever natural look..very cool hot leader joongie...so handsome....totally fell for him...haha...he saw me...waving....in the middle.....n he waved back....but this time....he did not smile...sigh....i hope he do remember me....my friends said...he did not respond to her though she screamed like mad...pity her....leader must be really tired n worry....poor boy...luckily things went on well....at first i expect n hoping so much that he will stay longer in KL bcus he lost his passport...but...haha...i think too much already...keke....miss him till bits........

Last but not least...overall.....my trip to KK n back to KL was really a tiring trip...i did not sleep nor eat for the whole day....n i wasted nearly RM2k for this trip...last minute purchasing ticket....is like dat....sigh.....so....this is my very first experience chasing leader.....i decided to share with all TS to share how wonderful are our boys towards TS...we should love them more...but pls be aware of their bodyguards and managers.....they are really scary..........my coming experiences.....will expose how strict are they...........stay tuned... :)....hope everyone enjoy reading my posts..there will be more to come..work hard!!!! hwaiting.....SS501 saranghae!!

P:S - Pls forgive me for any grammar or spelling mistakes because i dun have much time to scrutinise the whole article.. :)

P:S - and if u gals realized i did not post any pictures of the boys while chasing..because their workers dont allow..n i dont wan to cause any troubles...n i dont usually snap pics while chasing...bcus wanna keep on staring at them...aha..but i promise in the cuming chasing experiences in year 2010....ill try my best to get something.... :)

Written by:
agnes

11 comments:

  1. jjangjjang!
    hilarious fanaccount
    my ribs so painful reading............
    lol lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hye there..i'm from Malaysia too..hehe..really love to see ur effort in chasing the guys..its really fun to read ur experience..hope i'll be able to do the same in the future..love the guys too...hopefully they'll come to Malaysia again..:) SS501 jjang~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY girls...haha..glad that u gals enjoy reading...i hope u gals r happy reading too...the boys r really cute ...haha....hey dun worry...raizhanirai....u will have a chance to chase them ....believe in urself!! if u need help..ill be here anytime... hwaiting!!

    ODE!!! hahhaa....aiyo...y ribs painful??bcus my story too crazy ady right? the coming stories...u will even said im mad...neways..stay tuned!!! take care friend!!

    agnes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I found this article after so long. Really happy reading your experience. Thanks for ever writing it. It's hard to find Henecia here in Malaysia. Hope you are still his fans now.

      Delete
  4. hi agnes,

    seems that the blog is new and fresh from the oven. congrats on the blog opening!!! I'm glad that you open it up to share your experience with us. 1st time visited and I've immediately fallen in love this blog: besides the story itself, the name, description, pictures of you and leader are all cute!!! hehe looking forward to more stories coming ^^

    your writing style is so exciting that i feel as if i was watching an action movie or was chasing the boys and sweating together with you :)

    admire you for all the efforts and love for the buys. hope that i can join you in the future ^^

    Harley

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, i found your link from Ode. Really funny & crazy too..seriously there was time constraint there (i know because Sabah is my hometown)...u know was i like..arghh why didn't she go to Magnae, maybe he remember you.he3.nice fan account too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks to everyone who loves my chasing experience...rather than think im a lil crazy.....i promise the next chasing trip....ill get u all some pictures....:)....*wink*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, found your link from Ode too.Wow, your chasing experience is soooo somekind of fantastic?? Get to see 5 boys in a close distance, especially my two favourites too (double HJ) Reading your story was like I'm the one who was chasing the 5 boys, especially the part when leader said Hi to you, I feel like leader is saying Hi to me too ( I know it wouldn't happen) I'm from M'sia too, peninsular malaysia, my mum promised to let me go to SS501's concert if they hold one here, i'm so darn excited, hoping them to come *puppy eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Agnes. May you be Blessed with abundance and your wish be granted.
    Got here through "Fallen for A Star"
    I enjoyed your post. You really made the last minute dash to fulfil your desire. Admire your courage. Alone and yet not defeated. What an achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha you're crazy. lol. i dont blame leader for being serious and not smiling after he lost his passport. if i lost my passport in foreign country (especially if u dont know the language like in leader's case) i'd be freaking out like crazy and worrying. i had a similar experience once. i didnt lose my passport but i lost my I-20 papers which i need to reenter the US. I got off my plane and was in the airport but obviously couldnt check out and get out of the airport. i was sooooo scared and almost cried. i made the thai airways employees check the thai airways plane that i flew in like 3 times. they were not very happy with me. but eventually they let me go. thank god. phew!!! i hope something like this never ever happens to the SS boys.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi christine..thanks for the bday wish...n glad that u enjoy reading my acct...at first i thought will make it as brief as possible..but...if too brief..then nw fun..so i decided to write the whole thing in detail..glad that u dun feel it's troublesome to read such a long article....but my other experiences arent that good....lesser n lesser chance as u will c from my cuming entries...no matter how hard i try...neways...thanks for supporting...take good care of urself too....hope we cn meet each other one day...all the best in everything u do...

    regards
    agnes

    ReplyDelete