Saturday, April 10, 2010

Chasing in TAIWAN

PS : DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION

First and fore most... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF.... kekek....

One word...malaysia is soooo hot...haih...

Updated on wednesday 14th april 2010 - 7.31pm

Today.....is my birthday....and....yes...im really missing the SS boys so damn much....especially leader...till at times ill be moody...but...well...since i miss them so much...im back to update this blog entry of mine....recalling back what ive encountered in Taiwan...hunting for the ASIA super handsome stars...SS501....

PART 1

Ring ...Ring...Ring... my hp rang..(not sure what am i doing that moment..since it happened pretty long already... :)..)...in the line was my friend....a TS....informing me about the SS501 PERSONA concert in taiwan...asking me if im going??....at that time ..i was stumbled a while....my mind was completely flustered... why?? because....ive actually purchased a concert ticket to FRH's concert...in taiwan...which was also held in the same month....but SS501 concert was earlier ....i sat down n thought ...what should i do.....i can only choose to go one...ive not much time left to arrange all my activities ....i cant be so greedy....in the end after considering for a night...i decided to proceed...n yes...my decision was....SS501 CONCERT.....which will be on 17th october 2009.....n FRH is on the 24th Oct 2009....here i would like to apologize to 'C' for giving up the concert ticket for my beloved Leader..i felt bad..but ive no choice...decision ..once made...i cant turn back time....However...i already paid for the concert ticket....n...also booked the air ticket...paid for everything already...but i need to change the date...as i wan to attend SS501 concert....my air ticket was bought during promotional period...n i heard it's not possible to change it ...but i dont want to just dump my money to the dustbin!!! i think of a way to seek for help from some friends/ppl working in the airport to help me to change my air ticket date...

I phoned almost all my friends to ask if they know anyone who could possibly lend me a helping hand in this matter...but...my efforts were in vain...however i did not give up...suddenly i thought of a friend of mine..he is a little boy..but ive known him for quite some time due some star chasing matter...but a few friends of mine told me ...he was someone who cant be trusted..n even cheated their money before in chasing stars matter....n this boy...yes....he told me he felt sad n blabla...everything..n promised that he will change to be a good boy..n since he is still young...i decided to give him a chance.. his name is NICHOLAS...ONLY 18 years old this year....i helped him to explain to my friends whom loathed him real much...asked them to forgive him since he is still young..even asked his idol who was also my idol in FRH to forgive him...n yes....i thought he really will change ....knowing all his wrongdoings were inappropriate....but....never on earth i can believe....... IVE BECOME HIS NEXT VICTIM!!!

For the sake of leader...i tried my best to do everything i can in order to see him...of course in an appropriate way...n yes...back to my air ticket matter...i seriously too busy with my work...n have no time to travel to the airport...hence i phoned him n asked if he has any friend who is working in the airport who can possibly help me....n he said yes...n told me not to worry...n yes...everything needs money...He told me he has a friend named Alice...n said his friend told him that i need to pay penalty to change the air ticket date....n since the tic was purchased during promotional time...he told me it's pretty hard to make any amendments...so i said..ok..im willing to pay as long as the matter can be settled....he asked me to bank in RM400 to his friend's account...but i know..the original penalty is just RM150...for any amendments..but mine is promo tic...plus i dont have much time left....i just trusted him...n..went out at night to the bank n send the money...then here he goes...telling me this n that problem......friend said hard la..this la that la...then....since i already paid...ive no choice....i dun wan to purchase another air ticket again...

He asked me to wait n he will talk to his friend..i din sleep for the whole night worrying...bcus seriously...i dont know his so called 'FRIEND'....i just trust him....then he said date changed successfully already...n was so happy....but still..my godsis said..he was a liar before...better phone to the MAS airline office to check again for confirmation.....the MAS airline worker who served me in the phone....told me date was only changed for the trip from KL - TW...n YET...THE DATE CHANGED IS WRONG TIME N NOT THE DATE I WANTED SUMMORE!! i was so angry n worry...n phoned him immediately again....he said...HOW COME??? ACTED AS IF HE WAS INNOCENT OF SOMETHING?? I DONT KNOW.. he said..DUN WORRY..ILL SETTLE FOR U....then i waited again n again...

Then...in the middle of the night... due to my continuous texts...he phoned me again n said the friend need another RM400.....again.....n told me...the friend will pay me back the balance once it's done....because ive already paid half of it....ive no choice but to pay again....my heart really aches....after i paid..i cant even get through his HP ....for like a day...im worry till i lost my appetite n all...i phoned another friend of mine who told me that Nicholas is not someone who can be trusted to ask her what should i do next....She told me.....Nicholas is a liar...he wont change....WHY ARE U SO STUPID TO BELIEVE HIM???..that time....im helpless...i just told her...i dont know...ive send those money to him....at that moment...i know ive been cheated....but im always hoping for miracle...that night....im really sad ...n even sat n my room n cried for the whole day...in my heart ..im asking myself....n im saying....Leader...why??why is chasing u so hard...why all these unfortunate things happen to me....i just wan to see u!!!!..i din sleep for the whole night...n this DAMN boy phoned me all of a sudden n said dun worry....he will ensure his friend settle for me..but he again told me...his friend din answer his phone call..dat time i already very angry..but again he asked...the TAIWAN PERSONA CONCERT TICKET... u got or not??i said...I DONT HAVE...again he said...he got one so called HK friend who has a ticket n he already told his friend to reserve the ticket for me....i believed him again..n yes...i got cheated...everything HE TOLD ME WERE LIES!!!

Then...only 2 more days left....ive no choice...but to settle this problem myself...i went to the MAS air ticket office myself...went to the nearest branch...n checked my air ticket!! THE worst part was that...the PENALTY money i sent to that DAMN FRIEND OF MINE...saying HIS SO CALLED GAL FRIEND WILL HELP ME.....WASNT BEING PAD AT ALL!! there i go..i need to pay another RM150....IM SO SAD...kept cursing both of them in heart....but....my ticket was really opened for amendment...which means....someone has done something to it...giving reasons...to amend the change of the date....but....WHY MUST SHE REQUEST SO MUCH MONEY BUT HAVENT EVEN PAY FOR ME!!! RM800...I CAN ALREADY PURCHASE ANOTHER NEW ONE WAY TICKET...!!! i was really sad as my money is gone...heart is hurt...bcus cant believe a person i trust can take me for granted....till now..i dont know where my mone exactly went to...either to HIM or that so called friend of HIS!!! but....since i already get my air ticket....i must proceed...i should not be daunted by all these....i believe...GOD CAN SEE WHAT THOSE PPL DID TO ME...N THEY WILL GET THEIR RETRIBUTIONS ONE DAY..i know im bad to curse them..but im really hurt n felt betrayed...i felt it till now...

Then finally the day arrives...i still havent have the SS501 taiwan PERSONA CONCERT ticket with me...i tell myself.ill just go to TW first..then see what can i do...in my heart..i was hoping what Nicholas told me bout his HK friend really can help me ...again..blank hope...

MY AIR TICKET WAS MAS AIRLINES......there is no other times available which enables me to reach taipei airport the same day as the SS501 boys....with this airlines...hence...i need to fly to taipei one day earlier....n wait inside...but i was told that noone is allowed to overnight in the airport without going through the imegresen....hence i called up the TAOYUAN AIRPORT CUSTOMER SERVICE to ask ...they told me..it's ok..n i can wait inside ...n overnight inside...im was happy...though i know ill be bored till death...as noone is going with me.but for LEADER..AGAIN.I TELL MYSELF...AGNES....GO GO GO GO...UVE GONE THROUGH SO MUCH OBSTACLES...dont give up...waiting for a half a day wont die!!!

My flight was on 14th OCTOBER ...n the boys will be reaching taiwan on the 15th OCT...so..yes...i reached taoyuan airport in the afternoon around 2.30pm....(not sure what time exactly but i rmb is around 2pm++ ).....i sat at the TRANSIT LOUNGE alone....of course since im going to overnight there...i brought my portable VCD player n some movies to watch ...sigh....n brought bread...sigh...but no mood to eat...really tired...everything went on well....then i wanted to phone back to malaysia to ask if the boys flight info got any changes..but again..my HP roaming faced some problem...sad...hence i asked a worker in the airport to help me...she taught me how to use...the public phone available in the airport n i managed to phone back..my friends .TS told me....everything is confirmed...no changes...n wish me luck...i was happy..n waited patiently...

The aunty working there...(that person who taught me just now)..asked me...why am i sitting there for so long..i told her im waiting for a 'FRIEND'...shy to tell her im waiting for my LEADER..im afraid she will thought ive some mental problem...haha....she said...why not check out imegresen first..then wait for my friend outside...but the fact was...I CANT TELL HER THAT I MUST BE INSIDE TO WAIT MY LEADER!!! i told her...my friend is scared...so i just wait inside for her...n she believed me .n showed concern towards me..she asked me if im hungry..i said no....then she left...
While i was watching my movie 'GI JOE' :)...she suddenly came back n tapped my shoulder n gave me 'bian tang'- some food!!!! wah..i were touched beyond words....how on earth there is such good person in this world.....aww...so sweet of her...then i sat down n talked to her...time flies by really fast...then after a while....she need to leave...then im alone again....around evening..not sure what time...forget already...she came back..n asked me if im ok..i said im ok..then she said she need to go home already...she told the security guards in the airport to take care of me...n said...if i need help...go n look for them..i was so touched again...n yeah....imagine...all alone in the airport....so boring...

It was freezing cold in the airport...i sat down in the dark...n asked myself..whether what im doing now is rational or nt?? it's so dangerous....but i know.....if i give up...ill surely ended up regretting n crying a pail of tears at home...so y not sacrify now....ill just wait till tomorrow...n i believe the RESULTS will prove to me...whether what im doing was worth or not..

Arriving at 2+pm on the 14th Oct..n overnight in the airport....waiting for my beloved SS501 leader..in heart..kept saying..AGNES..IT'S OK..dont be scared...keep on hwaiting!! a few more hours will be tomorrow.....then i fell asleep..then in the middle of the night...too cold till i kept on wake up off n on....sigh...many things happened...during the night..i wont say much here...or it will be endless...but im safe...that's what that matters right?? :)

FINALLY...MORNING ARRIVES....15TH OCT 209 is here.......i woke up...went to take some hot water from the nearby water machine...washed my face....clear myself...n all...wah..really...for those who go to TAOYUAN airport before....u all should be aware of the TRANSIT LOUNGE...got nice bathroom n all.....not bad...but NO FOOD... :(..keke....nvm...main point is the purpose im there... :)

An hour before...the boys flight arrive...i phoned my friend in malaysia to ask for news again..they told me....no changes..n said...AGNES...JIA YOU FOR TS! i said...yay!! im mad...ok...

Then i go to the waiting gate to wait for the boys flight arrival...i saw some fans...all r strangers to me....hehehe.....i sat down a while alone...looking around...ppl look at me...n i also look at them...im the only TS who was alone... :(...so lonely...then...i decided to speak up...i walked towards a group of HK TS....i know they were from HK from the language they were talking...they were nice...n willing to let me join them..

I told them....i dont have the concert ticket...my friend said will get for me..but i told them...i scared he lied again...so..i asked them if i can stay with them in case any emergencies happened...they said yeah...n ya...im so happy..finally im not alone...I GOT FRIENDS...then we saw reporters....medias...all coming in with their ever professional video cameras...all of us kept on hiding from the camera...i hide my head inside my HUGE BAG...my friends laughed so hard..hahaha....i still remember one of my HK friend screamed at the media....not to record us!!! i kept quiet......


PART 2

The most important moments finally arrived...!! SS501 boys plane finally arrived smack in the airport...whao..chaos is going to happen man!! i tell myself...AGNES...THIS TIME...U MUST JIA YOU...ONLY AFTER A MONTH LEADER SEE U...LET'S SEE IF HE CAN STILL REMEMBER U!..ermm..im talking to myself..lol...

Wah.....lots of ppl cuming out..n our boys were the last to come out...wah..this time leader was guarded with 2 huge bodyguards...wah........im so scared...but i tell myself..AGNES...no more scared!! this word should not exist in ur vocabulary anymore!! do something...

I saw the whole crowd ran towards the boys...n as soon as leader came out...i saw him wearing his ever cool sunglasses..my first expression was...WALAO LEADER AH...Y UR SUNGLASS SO DAMN BLACK ONE!! I CANT SEE UR PUPPY EYES!! DAMN LA..' lol...

I waved to leader.....n said..HI leader....hi hi....n he looked at me...i kept on trying to look into his eyes...walao...haha..he saw me i guess...then he looked at the back again..i waved to him..n that time...i was drowning in the sea of TS..everyone was running...wah....TAOYUAN airport was practically having earthquake...lol.....but this 'earthquake seemed like a happiness for all of us...' ...kekek...

The the boys were on the escalator...the flat escalator.*dun knw what it's called*...hahah....then at first i wanted to walk beside him..faster ma...but so stupid....like to follow leader like a dog..then on the escalator liao...then behind leader was his manager...someone whom i never see before..but this bodyguard quite handsome leh..but so bad...i hate u...i hate u....leader was in front of him...his back was facing me....then beside were fans running after the boys escalator speed....at the back..softly i called out...leader....then i took out my shivering cold hands .....showing leader the sign of my intention to shake his pretty hand....aww....he was so damn nice...though his back was facing me...he heard my voice...n turned back...n took out his hand to shake my poor freezing hand at the back of him..wah...LEADER'S HAND IS REALLY REALLY SMOOTH LIKE A SILK...COLD....N..SO NICE.... i feel as if im in heaven..though i shook his hand in KL autograph session before..but the feeling was different....the damn bodyguard saw leader shook my hand..n pls la....im holding KIM HYUN JOONG'S hand leh...who on earth wants to let go this hand???!!! I HOLD quite long....like more than 30seconds i think...dont knw why...then that stupid bodyguard slapped on my poor hand...!!! so pain ah!! u damn guard!!then i was like...ouch....n... :( face...leader looked at him..then looked back at my side....i smiled to him.... then when he looked back to the front...i looked at the bodyguard with my stern face!!! whaha..now think back..wah....i wonder how come my emotion can change to fast geh...hahah...this is so called 'KIM HYUN JOONG'S LEADER POWER'..kekek...Then i heard a gal said....'sei pat poh IN CANTONESE'....meaning u stupid girl....i was stunt a while...she was one of the HK friend that i knew from the group a while ago..i went to her ...n asked her..eh....who are u scolding?? The honest her told me...IM SCOLDING U LA!!! n i was ahhh??? why why?? then she ran to the front ignoring me...she was chasing after leader...keke..then i ran to her again n asked..why wor??? she said...sorry ah AGNES....i scolded u because leader shook ur hand instead of my hand which was just beside him....n i was like...OOO....Weird case was that...i din see ur hand wor....ELAINE!! sorry ah...she said nvm...i guess she wasnt angry with me la...she just blurt the word out... :)

then i walked n run n run n walked...yeah..my famous...marathon running + chasing KHJ strategy..but the boys can seriously walk very fast ah...omg....i ran till sweating till my blur face all so obvious liao...then we need to queue to check passport ma...wah..i really good in running i guess....i ran...n i pulled all my friends with me....whole bunch of us....in front of leader..but one of my friend love KYU JONG ah..she said...AGNES....I WAN MY KYU JONG AH....in cantonese...but her kyu jong was behind...aigo...no choice...

I dont know why...though i din have a good sleep the whole night...din have proper meal n all..but when the boys were there....i gained back all my energy...i talked nonstop like talking machine...n i heard the bodyguards chasing us..n asked us to MOVE...MOVE MOVE in korean!!! yeah la MOVE LA...WE R NOT DEAF!!stupid de..kekek...because he spoke in korean n i understand a little bit...i told the fans in front...eh....move move.....so annoying la...haih..

Then because too crowded..eventually....carbon dioxide will be accumulated ...keke...our leader with his favourite black jacket also feel the heat oo..our baobei...haha....nt to mention him...im sweating more than he is...haih...lol.he used his DORAEMON ELECTRIC FAN TO FAN HIMSELF...right in front of the sweating like crazy me...walao...dun know why...im so brave...i pointed at his DORAEMON fan...n said...DORAEMON I WAN I WAN I WAN...IM SO HOT...in english..but i dont know if leader understands it.....he fanning himself with his DORAEMON fan...n im fanning myself using tissue papers and blank sheet paper....walao..i told my friend..eh...im using MANUAL fanning...but our leader is using DORAEMON fan...so unfair hor...hahaha....

I guess leader heard i mentioned bout his DORAEMON fan...he even faced his DORAEMON fan direction to me...with his damn naughty look....i dont know how to describe.....while facing his fan to me....he somehow smiling in a cryptic way......and his shoulder was moved up n down that kind of action...wah...i was a little angry..because IM REALLY HOT AH!!!!! walao..evil boy...but i so love u..haha...my eyes was opened widely...n i looked at him n pointed at him..i still remember that i said...WALAO WEH!!! I WANT THAT...U BAD BOY!!! ....but i dont know whether leader knows im saying about him or not la....that time i was kinda out of my mind....because im well known as a girl who is afraid of heat!! ill try my best to escape from heat by hook or by crook...hhaha...then leader got back to his calm expression..wah..this boy....then i chatted with friends around me...i met so many new friends while queueing to chop my passport...with the heavenly handsome leader n baby right in front of us...i was kinda out of my mind..i think i talked kinda loudly...not those kind of inaudible type...haih...now a little regret...because i looked rough!! haha

Then beside leader was the cameraman ....he was the one who sat beside me in the plane while we were flying to kuala lumpur from KOTA KINABALU....hahaha...i looked at him bcus i recognised him!! haha...i said...hello...waved to him..n he smiled n looked at me with his face full with curiousity...then since my korean is so limited...i just said one word...n use body language....i pointed at myself n said...to him...'KK'...me...KK...hahaha....then he looked at me a while n smiled...n nodded...OH......U.....HAHHA...HE POINTED AT ME...i asked him..u remember me?? he said..yes....then further questions thrown to him by me....met with blank incomprehension liao...haha....leader saw we talking....he looked at us...n when the cameraman nodded...he also nodded...i looked at leader...n said....aiyo....u nod what ah u??? hahahahhaa....i dare to say this to his face bcus i know he wont understand me!! haha...but i truly love u dear leader....i love u ..dats y dare to disturb u ah...dun angry if u understand!!! hahaha...

I continue talking with friends around me..they asked me where am i from...n we talked n the SS501 boys...just smiling all the way seeing our gestures...im one of the noisiest...lol...the baby talking to Jung mIn at the back..he so handsome la...hah..then young saeng...dressed in all white...so lengcai ah..really a prince....haha....i saw his shoes....got wings one wor...so cute leh..i pointed at his shoes n said...'ANGEL'...ANGELS WINGS...n smiled to him...Young SAENGIE..SO HANDSOME AH....guess that day his mood was good...he smiled to me...again n again...n when i pointed at his shoe...he even took out one of his leg and moved it in front of me...so cute la him...miss him too...sadly no interaction with baby while queueing....he only look at me n smile.n i waved to him...bcus leader n YS..were in front of me ma...hhehe

Then my turn to chop my passport...we were separated to different lanes...at the back of me was the bad but tall handsome young guard of leader...he was damn tall...damn super fierce.....i guess im really siao liao..i looked up n said hi...n asked him...r u korean??well..AGNES....REALLY OUT OF QUESTION liao..who also will talk..mad de me...he looked down at me with his fierce stare...wah....so scared...n kept on asking...n 3rd time..he showed me his passport!!! to prove to me that...YES IM A KOREAN!! walao weh...again i scolded in chinese..i said....walao weh....dumb one meh??got mouth also dont wan to make use of his mouth....very great me?? stupid..haha....my friend heard me n laughed so hard beside the other lane....hahahah....im so naughty...

Then...my turn to chop my passport...i said..hi to the imigresen uncle...kekek....in chinese..ni hao...then he looked up at me...n smiled..ni hao...then he asked me..y u din come out yesterday??n ur flight landed yesterday n is not from this terminal wor.....actually i landed at the different terminal ma...but to follow SS..i come to this terminal lor..but i lied to the uncle n said..oh...i wait for my friend ah...i spoke in chinese..then he looked at me again...oh...really ah....he asked me....u got place to stay ma??? i introduce a hotel for u...u can go n play ah...i said....nvm ah...i got my own activities already...thanks ah uncle...he so nice to me...hehe..then the korean bodyguard at the back kept on scolding n said something like...Y SO DAMN LONG LA THIS GIRL?? WHAT HAPPENED TO HER???!! OH WELL..though that time my korean wasnt good...but i can understand!! damn u..i looked bad n replied n english...CANT U SEE???!! IM ASKING UNCLE TO BE FAST ALREADY....!!! haha...my friends again laugh....i told the imigresen uncle....uncle ah..can faster ma??that guys at the back scolding me... :(..the uncle asked me..which one>?tell me if he scold u again..i wont let him go through!! hahaha....i said yeah yeah...Young saeng ,leader n baby which were at the other lane..looked at me ...but i cant see clearly because i din wear lenses!! haha....old dy..eyesight got problem...lol...

Magnae so blur...because too many people...he dont know which lane to line up at first....so...he was in blur state....moving from one side to the other..then i heard JM screamed at him....then he suddenly moved to my position...because he was taller than me..i saw him n said..hi magnae...hi hi...hehe...he was so cute...n adorable...hehe..he smiled at me..n hi........hahah..in fact...magnae ah....do u know u actually knocked against me?? dats y i only notice u!! hahhaha....but now think back...why dont knock harder at me??? then we can fall down together...then JJANG JJANG JJANG...HAHA....im mad...just ignore me...lol

Then yeah..everything done...the boys went to washroom...to make up la....of course..haha..then blablabla....too many things happen.....i just follow n follow n follow.....until exit.....kept on walking beside leader n hi...n he kept on looking at me..then also smile smile...n yeah....got some crazy things happened in between off n on...too much to mention la...will cut it short....but overall...seriously...WITH THAT 2 BODYGUARDS WITH LEADER.......ESPECIALLY... GUESS THEY ARE ALWAYS WITH LEADER...no matter where i go..ill see them...n worst is..they recognize me...im so UNLUCKY!!! but..nvm la...can see leader can already...

The coming stories.....was sad...because i need to face so much problems...no concert ticket...but with friend help in the end able to get over all these problems...im sad when i think back all these...then during concert...leader gave me a really really sweet respond....i remember till now...of course i took some efforts to make silly gestures la....n also..departure...seriously.....can see ...can talk also...both party will be in worry state..bcus of those dreadful guards...all in all...taiwan trip is one of the saddest chasing SS trip to me in year 2009...bcus i got cheated...betrayed n all..but i believe.......the moments being with leader....ill remember till the end of my life...my efforts...at least....i feel......i got something back...though those damn bodyguards so rude to me..i wanna kill them....

ps: actually i wanted to post a pic leader wore a black spec n looked at my side.but that pic was taken by my friend...she doesnt allow me to post...so...im sorry dear all....i tell u..leader's sunglasses...really like BADMAN style....i guess noone in this world will suit to wear that sunglass except for our super cool leader!!! so cute la him....

OVERALL...TO ALL TS who are reading my account...i just wanna tell u all one last advice....no matter what happen in future....dont follow my footsteps...dont chase like i do...n dont easily trust ANY OF UR FRIENDS....trust urself is the safest way.....n...it's not easy to see the boys...do u gals know how much i sacrify for this taiwan trip??? how much tears ive shed for this trip....u gals will never know...but....this is the route i choose...i must proceed...

Hence in year 2010...ill try to be more rational n chase in a safer way...this tw trip really gave me a very good example....even till now im sad when i think back...at first i dont plan to write it out...but..i believe...we TS should be happy with each other....i should not be selfish n just wanna keep everything to myself...i should spread it n share....:)

Chasing leader isnt easy...when i looked into his eyes..i feel like crying......hence....after this TW trip...i wrote him a very very long letter n told him everything that happened to me..n what i did in order to see him just for that few minutes....heart got hurt...tears got wasted....i hope he will get my message n remember me....the letter was given to him in HK ....hope he reads it already...

Sorry to everyone...that the coming stories...i dun think i wanna bring it up anymore...i feel very hurt when i think back....when im updating this account...it is actually my birthday...i want to have some sweet memories with me..dont wan to cry oo...hehe..hope u all dont mind...overall....korean star chasing is not easy....if u dont have a proper plan..make sure u dont proceed ok....pls take care dear all....hwaiting...hope u gals enjoy this account of mine...

N i believe....noone can actually imagine what ive gone through in TW....but this is the fact that.... a TripleS...named AGNES.....has really gone through a lot...n i believe..GOD send me HIS blessings that im back safely.....to believe or not to believe... that's a question....all the best everyone.. :)

regards
agnes

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Agnes for sharing your experience chasing/meeting KHJ.
    Enjoyed reading your fan account very very much. Very interesting story. This an unforgettalbe experience will forever be treasured. Wow, you're so cool and brave, i wish if could be you. Your strong will really surprises me, 'cause your look is very princess like. Actually, you're so pretty. I am sure he noticed that you are his fan and you came to TW for their concert that's why he shook your hand (Huyn Joong is so nice!) Can tell that you're very kind and sweet girl, read the third last para. i'm in tears, too. Again, thanks for this very nice acc.
    Ps. Btw, happy belated birthday Anges.
    Wish you the best of everything. Hope you will have another good memory with Huyn Joong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey emily thanks for the compliments n comments...appreciate it a lot..i promise ill bring more memories of the guys n share with u all...:D....u will make it fine too!! believe in urself....im glad that u enjoy reading my fan account...i h ope ill bring more wonderful stories n share with u gals soon...just h ope SS boys will get back together as soon as possible...:D...have faith in them...anything u can just send me an email yeah....all the best sweetie...:D

    agnes

    ReplyDelete